FULL DESIGN + PLANNING
My speciality. The service I love most. The one that allows me to give my very best. I hold your hand on the journey from start to finish. A beautiful and fun trip. Extremely fun. For me this means a lot — really a lot — of work. It is therefore a service I can offer to only a few brides per season to ensure an excellent quality of service. So first of all you will need to check my availability. If you are interested do it now!
LETS' CHECK YOUR AVAILABILITY!
It’s for you if:
- you want your wedding be an Experience, able to resonate and engage with them, so that your love and happiness will be shared
- you saw my portfolio and you like the idea of adding meaning to your event
- you don’t have time or skills to organize the wedding of your dream
- you want to enjoy That Day and also the days before ;-)
- you want to make the most of your budget/reasources
- you want a team fully dedicated and result oriented
- you need to stay focused at work and relaxed at home
Not for you if:
- you think that once you buy the dress and book the restaurant, it’s pretty done
- you judge the photographer by the number of pictures to be delivered
- you want tons of hearts/bows/tulle
With this service you can make sure that:
- your wedding will be a super-duper-wedding, remembered for ever by your guests
- I will hold your hand from the very beginning to the very end
- take advantage of my experience (+10 years in events), my knowledge, my mindset, my relationship with suppliers and also my special treatment/discounted rates;-)
- make the most of you time/resources
- you will have your complete project always accessible and always with you (later on I’ll tell you how)
How does it work?
You contact me to check my availability (in your mail please specify date / month / period desired).
I will answer within 24 hours confirming my availability and will send you a link to complete an online questionnaire.
We set an appointment in my office or via Skype: we get to know each other a little better, we share a few considerations on the individual topics and on the budget.
Ok, now we understand each other!
You decide I will be your ace in the hole! We sign a letter of engagement, we make a toast and we start!
Let me give you a gift! I’ll send you a “Welcome Bride! Kit”. Once you are done with it we work on the Moodboard and we finalise the financial budget.
I create and upload your project onto the web-based platform, which we will be accessible by you,your future spouse and myself, and we move forward at full speed! Yes, you read that right, it is web-based, so it is ideal if you spouses live in two different cities or even in two different countries. We will have a virtual room of our own where we can communicate. A single shared repository, with all the information accessible at all times, wherever you are. This platform will neatly hold all our communication exchanges. Isn’t that wonderful ?
If we have not already done so the first subject we worry about will be the locations (sometimes, when the objective is clear right from the onset, you can actually move this stage up). And then, in sequence, the other services/suppliers in an order that will be described to you.
Probably the most challenging phases for you will be the first two months of work set-up and the last one, because some tasks can only be completed closer to the end date. The journey we make together can take anywhere between six and nine months (but my record is three weeks from the first contact to the event, so if you are late or if you need to run for any reason, don’t worry! My hamsters car spin the wheels at supersonic speeds!)
We’ll have great fun and we will drink lots of wine or beer (You don’t drink? We will have tea!).